A WIDE RANGE OF GLOBAL BUSINESS INFORMATION
Business As Missions (BAM) is a growing global business initiative, of like-minded Christian entrepreneurs who are providing cutting edge business opportunities from most practical areas in Agricultures, Manufacturing, Information and Communication Technology, Media, Training, Business Development and Consultancy, in most vulnerable communities in developing nations. Dr Jim Randall works with a global team of BAM practitioners as a consultant who is strategically placed in North America and Asia providing Leadership Training, Business Development and Strategic Planning. He is a master strategist and network expert, connecting with Christian business and funding globally.
Jim is based in the strategic city of Chiang Mai Thailand where he travels to over fifteen countries in Asia and now to Nigeria consulting with Leaders and providing unique opportunities to Christian entrepreneurs. BAM is registered in Nigeria to supervise the project activities of partnering agencies and connecting entrepreneurs with what is happening globally.
- Helps entrepreneurs create businesses that will reach the lost and support mission efforts.
- Training entrepreneurs to be more effective in business ventures.
- Empowers entrepreneurs to reach their customers with the gospel.
- Recruits and mentors young entrepreneurs to operate Business as Mission.
- Provides information leading to commitment to long term cross-cultural involvement to the unreached.
- Helps entrepreneurs find adequate funding for their business project.
SOME PROJECT INITIATED ALREADY IN NIGERIA
- Rice Farming project
- Aquaponic project
- Chemical project
- Computer Based Test
- Leadership Training and Entrepreneurs Development Center
Subscribe for Newsletter
Get the latest business as mission news, blogs and resources direct to your inbox.
Business as Mission
Business has a God-given power and potential for good in the world. Yet too often Christian business people have not been affirmed in their call to business.
© 2016 Business As Mission.